cz bangles Manufacturer Exporter
1. Handmade CZ or American diamond jewelry bangles
2. Brass alloy material used
3. Kids, adults and adult plus sizes
4. Plating Option: yellow gold, rose gold, rhodium, two tone
5. Preferred Colors of stones could be used as per availability.
6. Factory direct prices as per your specifications and requirements
7. Drop an inquiry for more details and price deals.
8. Contact us for more designs and price list
More Information about Cubic zircon Jewelry Bangle:
The cz bangles are the real diamond several alternatives have been tried, for example lead crystals, highly compressed graphite and carborundum. But the cubic zircon bangles and bracelets produced initially in the former Soviet Union received the most approval. Later in the 70s, a US company perfected it by discarding as many impurities as possible to bring it closest to the original gems. The material is brass alloy.
In India, the raw material for cz bangles manufacture has to be imported. The price of the cubic zircon bangles is only a few bucks and that is what makes it so attractive and stylish look like the real diamond. Yet, the smaller the stone the higher the price while for a real diamond it is the other way round.
Cubic zirconia, or CZ, is a particular type of man-made gem that is often used to decorate bangle bracelets. When shopping for CZ bangle bracelet, the buyer is wise to research the types and styles of bangle bracelets available, the metals the bangles are made from, and the cut and colour of the CZ stone. While CZ bangles can be found at most high street jewellers, the selection is often limited and the prices can be high.
The cubic zircon bangles are in high demand at the West due to its looks of fine jewelry. At times, the end result is so good that it is hard to tell the difference between a cubic zircon are made real diamond. Pendants, finger rings, Necklace, Earrings, bracelets of Cubic zircon stone cutting and much more.